One part of the home where you can loosen up after a period of work or tension is none other than the bathroom. Many homeowners consider the style of their bathrooms as important as their functionality.
If your next home project is the renovation of your bathroom, your choice of shower partition that goes with it has a very important role to play in how you can upgrade your bathing experience. The shower is the focal point of the bathroom and strongly affects the style of your space as a whole.
While you have some options for shower partitions, such as screens or shower curtains, nothing can beat the advantages of a shower glass partition, allowing you to enjoy your me-time in the shower. It means that taking a shower in a glass cubicle will allow you to relax on your own, which is a perfect opportunity to reduce stress and restore energy.
Bathroom glass partitions are not designed only to de-stress, but they also provide the following benefits:
1. Unique style statement. Glass cubicles are available in various designs, allowing you to customise your favourite part of the bathroom. You may also choose to use clear, frosted, or tinted glass. You can use a frameless glass shower door for that elegant and stylish appearance.
2. Versatility. You can install a glass enclosure to fit your available space in any shape, size, or style of your bath space, and whatever your requirements are.
3. Space efficiency. Glass shower enclosures occupy just a little space so that the remaining available space can be used economically. With most of us residing in apartments these days, glass cubicles promote intelligent use of space.
4. Watertight. Glass shower cubicles are watertight, so you won’t need to step into a very wet floor, which happens when you are not using a bath enclosure. This can cause accidents for young and old, such as falls and slippage.
5. Low maintenance. Bathroom glass partitions are easy to clean and maintain. They can be cleaned by simple wiping, using a piece of rag, and soap and water.
6. Safety features. Tempered glass is used in bathroom glass; therefore, they are durable and strong. In case they break, which is very seldom, they do not shatter into small sharp pieces that can cause serious injury.
7. Promotes hygiene. Compared to shower curtains that attract molds, mildew, and spores, the shower glass enclosure will not cause any health issues because they keep the bathroom floors dry, leaving no place for the bacteria to grow.
If you are looking to remodel your bathroom, you’ll know that a shower glass enclosure is the best option to install in it. Why not give yourself the enjoyment and relaxation offered by glass cubicles and have one put up in your bath space?
Connect with VMS Tradelink today, and let us help you with design and installation. Our customer service representatives will patiently answer all your queries and doubts and offer perfect solutions that suit your needs and your budget.